Translate this page by selecting the language from bellow link

Labels

I Don't Hate Rich People

 


There's a dark little corner of the Internet people gather to post what passes for their "thoughts" on political issues.

If you visited a neighborhood of "multi-million dollars homes, some of you will say: “I really cannot stand rich, selfish people. I do believe in redistribution of wealth. Rich people do not get that way by themselves, they do it on the backs of others”  I will say to them: Only misguided fools believe that the rich earned their spot as such
Where does this hatred come from? I  believe that the  rich got their money through  hard work 
But why aren't you rich? Why don't you have a fancy car? Why do you make rent payments instead of mortgage payments?  The last thing you want to do is to admit that this all may be your fault 
So … those rich people? Did they get that way doing the things you won't do?...yes, yes and again yes!
Generally speaking, I like rich people. If someone labors, saves money, innovates, invents, takes risks, invests, starts a business, works hard, grows their wealth, HIRES PEOPLE, is honest and fair, pays a fair proportionate share of taxes, contributes to the community, advocates family values, is kind to the less fortunate, benefits society, gives to charity, doesn't engage in criminal activities, and then one day becomes a multi-millionaire, THAT IS A NOBLE PERSON WITH GOOD CHARACTER
But there are rich and greedy people, and I am  referring to people who use trickery, bribes, backroom deals, deception, shell games, treason, and murder to amass digital dollars at the expense of common honest workers and , I'm  referring to people such as greedy hedge-fund managers, crooked investment bankers,  lying politicians, and psychotic news commentators.
I am not referring to  the immigrants  who moved to a foreign country, worked hard, saved money, started up a mom-and-pop diner, worked 80 hours a week over the course of years, and expanded it into a national chain across the country, and then becoming millionaires. That's realizing the "Australian Dream”
I don't mind wealthy people at all; to me the rich MEANS JOBS - so long as they don't bother me, I'm cool with them.. But like most decent people in Australia and around the world, I wouldn't lie, cheat, and kill to acquire my wealth. I just hate the rich and greedy cheaters, liars, and murderers who do, and always seem to get away with it.
I think it's important to know, that there are way more snobby people who are broke and poor out there, than rich. Why?  it's not the money, it's  rather the person. If you're kind, you're kind, no matter how much money you have. And if you're mean, you're mean, no matter how broke or wealthy you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE!