Translate this page by selecting the language from bellow link

Labels

Ways to enjoy your time at work.



I choose to enjoy every day. I wake up early at 5am because I am excited about the day ahead, and throughout the day I try to maintain a positive attitude. Yes, sometimes “shit happens” and I don’t have a good day. But I figure if I at least try to have fun and be happy there is a good chance I will enjoy myself.
What I am particularly interested in is ways to enjoy my time at work. Most people know how to enjoy their leisure time, but many people struggle to imagine being happy at work. If this is you, here are a few quick tips:
Do what you love: this should be your ultimate career goal. I know it’s easier said than done, but just remember it is possible.
Make friends with your co-workers: in so many ways, it is our relationships with people that give us the most happiness in life. So take the time and effort to become friends with the people you work with.
Take pride in your work: even if you aren’t saving lives, chances are you are contributing in some positive way to society. Take pride in your work and you are sure to feel better about yourself.
Stop waiting: stop waiting for something to occur before you are happy. Because guess what? Chances are that a better title, more money, a car bay, or that nice corner office with the great view will not make a significant and lasting difference to your level of happiness.
I choose to enjoy every day.  I am excited about the day ahead, and throughout the day I try to maintain a positive attitude. Yes, sometimes “shit happens” and I don’t have a good day. But I figure if I at least try to have fun and be happy there is a good chance I will enjoy myself.
1. Appreciate Beauty. Each day we come across beauty in a number of shapes and forms. It’s a shame, then, that many people have become so accustomed to this beauty that it largely goes unappreciated.
2. Connect With Nature. 
Nature is an amazing healer for the stresses and strains of modern life. 
3. Laugh. 
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” How very true. Never be too busy to laugh, or too serious to smile. Instead, surround yourself with fun people and don’t get caught up in your own sense of importance.
4. Have Simple Pleasures. 
A good cup of coffee when I first wake. Time spent playing with my your child. Cooking a nice meal in the evening. These may not seem terribly exciting, but they are some of the simple pleasures I enjoy in life. If you slow down for just a moment and take the time to appreciate these ordinary events, life becomes instantly more enjoyable.
5. Connect With People. 
In so many ways, it is our relationships with people that give us the most happiness in life.
6. Learn. There is a strong link between learning and happiness. There is no excuse not to be stimulating your brain and learning something new each day.
7. Rethink Your Mornings and Evenings. 
In the morning or  In the evening, consider spending some time just before bed reviewing your day or in meditation.
8. Celebrate Your Successes. 
Share the experience with someone else, reward yourself with a nice lunch, or just give yourself a mental pat on the back.
Also I am interested in ways to enjoy my time at work. 
Most people know how to enjoy their leisure time, but many people struggle to imagine being happy at work. If this is you, here are a few quick tips:
Do what you love: 
this should be your ultimate career goal. I know it’s easier said than done, but just remember it is possible.
Make friends with your co-workers: 
in so many ways, it is our relationships with people that give us the most happiness in life. So take the time and effort to become friends with the people you work with.
Take pride in your work: 
even if you aren’t saving lives, chances are you are contributing in some positive way to society. Take pride in your work and you are sure to feel better about yourself.
Stop waiting: 
stop waiting for something to occur before you are happy. Because guess what? Chances are that a better title, more money, a car bay, or that nice corner office with the great view will not make a significant and lasting difference to your level of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE!