Translate this page by selecting the language from bellow link

Labels

Things That Drive Me Nuts


 There are some things that I could honestly say I despise. I'm a pretty happy clam.  But there are things that get on my nerves and it seems the older I get the more they both me. Perhaps you have your own list, but this is mine: 
1. People who are late - I'm not talking about 5 minutes or once in a while, but people who are routinely late.  No excuse in my opinion. 
2. Loud people -
 some people are just unaware of how loud they are, or they don't care that they are bothering others.  I encounter them on airplanes, in restaurants; even some of my neighbors at the lake are just loud!
3. People who know everything.  Fortunately there aren't many of these, and I'm sure the burden of knowing everything weighs on them from time to time, but they drive me nuts.
4. Automated answering systems.  I just push 0 until a human comes on the line.  I think the one that takes the cake was when I called to report trouble with our internet service and the recorded message told me I couold visit their website to report the trouble.  Amazing!
5. Slow drivers.  I don't want to speed (well I actually do but I don't want to get a ticket) but it seems to me that everyone could at least drive the speed limit.
6. Bad customer service.  Speaks for itself.  The problem is that in some industries, like banking, changing providers does not help because none of them offer good customer service.
7. Negative advertising, including political ads. Convince me to buy from you because your product or service are good, or you're the best candidate, rather than bashing other products, services, and people.
8. Personal attacks. If you disagree with something I've said, show me scientific evidence that refutes it, don't tell me I'm stupid, I don't understand the issue, or that I obviously don't care about people.
9. People who will not stand up for what is right.  They would rather someone else fight their battles for them.  Get busy and make a difference already!
10,  Plant-based wars.  Let's get along and get something done!
What  is driving me nuts about me? , Thank you for asking!
1. My house is not as clean (spotless) as I’d like it to be.
2. I don’t have the strength or balance to do any more than I’m doing.
3. My eyes are not as good as they used to be, which means that I have had to give up at face book
4. I still hope I’ll be able to take it up again, but the reading I’m doing instead just isn’t the same
 5. My attention span is shorter and more variable than it used to be, which means I can do even less work than I used to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE!